This policy isn’t applicable to information users provide in directly from the Rik and Ralph website including offline, email or electronic transfer not via the website. Rik and Ralph is not accountable for actions and privacy policies of third party websites.
Collection of Information
Information we collect about users for the Rik and Ralph website.
- We collect the information you provide on our website when you first sign up or contact us for our Services, or when you make an enquiry about our Services, this may include providing your email address, name, contact number, job application and business details.
- The website will also collection information on user behaviour which includes but not limited to the pages you view, links you click, referral URL, IP address, page views, device used and web traffic.
- We collect Personal Information about our staff, contractors and job applicants, including name, address, contact details and work experience.
- From time to time we may use the personal information we collect with supplementary information collect from third-parties or through other sources than the website.
- We do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other websites which you may be able to access through our site, or for our customers’ level of compliance with our code.
The information we collect is used to help us improve our service and provide tailored solutions to our customers and users of the website. Usage of information includes to supply requested information, tailor information on the website based on needs, send brand/service communications, respond to enquires made on the website, internal market research based on user behavior, optimize the website to ensure it is servicing needs or detect and manage or prevent unlawful or actions that is against the law or the company’s policies. The information collected via offline may be combined with offline behavioral information to provide a better picture of user and customer profiles.
How your information will be shared
The information we gather about you from the website we may share this with our agents, partners and third-party stakeholders. The information shared may be information that doesn’t specially identify you as an individual instead collective data on behavior or other identifiers to third parties.
Our third-party agents, subsidiaries and partners work on areas including but not limited to hosting, service maintenance, analytics and technical integration of the website. The third-party suppliers we work with may have access to personal information to complete services relating to the website. By using the website, you agree that these third-party suppliers can access information to complete services for Rik and Ralph.
Details regarding the company or ownership may change, assets may be sold while providing services on the website. Hence you agree that in an event where this might take place your information might be transferred to another entity.
If the law requires we may have to supply your personal information or if necessary to do so such as to protect the rights and safety of the website and stakeholders, if damage is done to the website, brand, staff, public and users and if any unlawful activity has been caused to the brand and website.
Cookies & Tracking Technologies
The Rik and Ralph website applies “cookies” to gather information about your behavior including type of web browser, operating system and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and manager your preferences, it doesn’t collect your personal information. The information collated from cookies may be shared with third parties including partners, advertisers and others. By changing your browser setting you will be able to control cookies, this may impact the experience on the website.
Unsubscribing from the E-Mail Marketing Communications
You have control of unsubscribing from receiving e-newsletter from Rik and Ralph. Unsubscribing will mean you will not receive information about our services.
Other Important Information
If you consider a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) has occurred, you may direct your query to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve your complaint. If you do not consider our response satisfactory, you may contact the Australian Privacy Commissioner at its website www.oaic.giv.au or by telephone on 1300 363 992.
Users outside of Australia
If you use the Rik and Ralph website outside of Australia you consent to transfer your personal information, collection, processing and storage of information in Australia or elsewhere. The laws in Australia and these countries regarding personal information may be different than the laws of your state or country please review this.